2010年11月3日星期三

My OLD Blog

My old blog which is MSN Space is going to upgrade soon.
And this is my memorable post which I have posted when I was in the most stressful semester in my University life.
However, it is end. I felt glad and relaxed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
''I ended up with Insomnia again last night.
Heard someone said again he or she cant sleep last night, I am wondering is it the Mass Com, student cant sleep at night? why? Spending too much time to think of ideas or operate too much in FB? I dont know.lol Maybe there are some weird disease disseminate in the Mass Com classes and I become one of the victims.
I tried so hard to sleep but i had a terrible headache and caused me cant sleep at all.
I slept at 1am and rolled on the bed until 3am because I was suffering from headache.
It made me cant sleep because the moment when I was laying down, the headache attacked me again.
Finally, I forced to end up with eating panadol to force myself to sleep because the next day there will be class in the morning at 9am.
However, the next day I was late again. I felt very sorry to all my lecturers due to my lateness always but I always tried my best not to be the latest. XD
I am wondering is there anyone loathe of my lateness and try to complain about my defect. Hope there's noone.
The whole July will be a hectic life for me, IMC and Media Law and Ethics will be the heaviest subject I have to handle and hope I can pass despite I am mute in class. I dont wish to talk most of the times but will talk ceaselessly after the class.
Feel like forecing myself so hard to do somthing I not really want to do, I felt stressful ever since but I try to presuade myself to cooperate well with others. Maybe everyone has their working style which I cant accustomed to. Anyway, it is only a slight case.
Feel like the class is getting harder and heavier. It even makes me borrow books from the library and go through it at home. God. I think there should have some changing in my study life. Glance through the history of loan of my ID, I only borrowed a book within these 2 years U-life. this is because most of the time we will accomplish our assignments rely on the online resources. This is call E-generation. But i feel like the books in library are lesser compare to when I 1st stepped in the library.
It is end of my blog. Have to go on my hectic life, Assignments, presentations, projects and case studies which press me until I breathe hardly.
I hope I will not suffer from Insomnia again and I am so  traumatized when I see others can do  their works well.
-End-
Good night KK ''

没有评论:

发表评论