2011年11月10日星期四

WOW, Laser Tag @ I City

Early in the morning, I was excited and happy because my colleagues and I planned to go for LASER TAG in I- City! This was my 1st time to join this kind of activity as my friends all know I am super lazy for sports !

LASER TAG is the most exciting live game that offer you a chance to experience how an actual battlefield looks like. If you were a PC games lover , you can experience how is the real Counter Strike game in real! PC game lovers, your chance to hit your enemy now!

Luckily, we came in 6 and we have to combat the other team in the "battlefield". I ran and hide to aim our enemies in order to get more points! When you got shot by ur enemy, you can feel the vibration and the lasser would need 4 seconds to activate. You can recognized your team member by seeing the color on the vest! We were in red team and aim for BLUE Team!

At the end of the game, I found out that I am the 2nd worst for accuracy. I think is time to go for eye checking! hehe

This game is fun, exciting and adventurous! My colleagues and I had alot fun there! I promise myself will go again as this is an exciting, healthy and fun-filled activity!
Put on the vest with laser gun! It looks weird on me! 

Our " enemy" are preparing to combat us!
4 of us just finished the 1st game.

Stephy dont shot me!

Able to camwhore before we leave!
Interested in this adventurous game? Visit here and  it is a must visted place! Click to their official website for more information: http://www.laserwarzone.com/

没有评论:

发表评论