2011年11月3日星期四

My 1st Halloween Party



31st Oct normally does not bring much fun to me as my friends do not celebrate it at all. But this year was so much diffrent after I joined this company! My manager booked a table in T.G.I. Friday in The Gardens to celebrate this special occasion! We busy making up, making ourselves scary at 6pm sharp. Applying the fake blood on face, neck, mouth and shirt to scare others around.It is so hard to wash off the fake blood because it is so sticky and last longer.

We had so much fun there and the food there was delicious.Lastly,there must be busy CAMWHORE for all those photogenic models in our team!
Preparation for the party,make up and dress up!

Had Halloween dinner at T.G.I. FRIDAYS

John, Sean & I

Can you see our Lady Fafa?

Sean, Kyle & I

Do you think can we form a group?
I hope we can have more dinner or party like this!

没有评论:

发表评论