2011年7月27日星期三

My New Life in Everyday.Com

I start my new life in an online buying & advertising company at 18/7/2011. This time I work as an intern/ industrial training in everyday.com.my for 2 months .
Time flies and I have been working here for almost 2 weeks.
I work under Editorial Department and this team is full of team spirit and energy!
It was quite fun and interesting.
Most of my task are assisting the photographers during the photo shooting or helping the editors to research on blog reviews.
Besides, I am also assigned to write a Everyday Diary to record my daily experience and learning progress here. 


This is the Everyday Diary that I need to complete before I finish work. It aims to record my daily task and it would be a good memory when I flip over this book after my internship. 


This is the Crispy Duck that captured by the photographer in Purple Cane Tea Restaurant and we have it for free after our shooting.It is delicious!


These are the others dishes that the chef, Ah Ming sifu treat us for the lunch.


These are the pets that play around in the QQ Pet Hotel. They are adorable and  lovely.


I enjoy my 1st week in Everyday.com but I hope I can enjoy the entire period. 

Who Knows?

 Hope everything will be ok.

Bon Voyage!

没有评论:

发表评论