2011年7月27日星期三

My first Fish Spa

Last Friday, the whole Editorial Department went for Fish Spa in Kenko Reflexology in Mid Valley. Appreciate the sponsorship from my manager that offers this great experience!

This is my 1st time trying on Fish Spa because previously I think it is so disgusting when the Dr Fish go near to my feet and exfoliate the dead skins.

However, this time I have the gut to try with my team and the feeling was so unbelievable. 

Here are some images when I tried on the Fish Spa.


This is at first, I dip my feet into the water and welcome the Dr. Fish. 


There are more and more Dr. Fish swim to my leg and exfoliate the dead skin.



Full of  Dr. Fish and they are exfoliating my skin desperately. 

After I have done for the fish spa, I can feel that my leg is clean and comfortable. I promise myself to revisit Dr. Fish in future. Thank you for Dr. Fish!!!


没有评论:

发表评论